Results tagged ‘ Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board ’
You’ll definitely want to make plans to come out to Miller Park on Sunday, May 26 as the Crew takes on the Pittsburgh Pirates for Ryan Braun bobblehead day presented by the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board!
This is the third Brewers bobblehead for Ryan Braun. Previously, we gave away a regular bobblehead (2008) and one honoring Ryan’s home run that helped us clinch the Wild Card in 2008 (2009). The 2012 Ryan Braun bobblehead will honor Ryan Braun’s 40/30 season in 2013.
This past season, Ryan followed up his 2011 MVP season by hitting 41 home runs and stealing 30 bases to become just the 9th member of MLB’s 40/30 club.
Ryan has also been honored with bobbleheads from the Helena Brewers (2008), the Huntsville Stars (2008) and the Nashville Sounds (2009).
Individual tickets will go on sale in February, but if you want to secure your tickets to this game early, the Ryan Braun 40/30 bobblehead is included in the following ticket packages:
2/15/13 Update: This just in! A photo of the Ryan Braun Bobblehead! What do you think?
Earlier this year, with our preview of the 2012 promotional schedule, we highlighted our six All-Fan Bobblehead Giveaways and included photos of the Lucroy and Gallardo bobbles.
We now have photos of the Nyjer Morgan bobblehead to add to the mix, so I’m including those below.
Check back here as I will be sure to update this post as we receive photos of the rest!
2012 ALL-FAN BOBBLEHEAD GIVEAWAYS
1. Sunday, April 22 Brewers vs. Colorado Rockies: Jonathan Lucroy Bobblehead, compliments of Kwik Trip. [Note: 5,000 random bobbleheads will feature Lucroy in the retro pinstripe uniform.]
2. Sunday, May 13 Brewers vs. Chicago Cubs: Yovani Gallardo Bobblehead, compliments of Robert Haack Diamonds. [Note: 5,000 random bobbleheads will feature Gallardo in the retro pinstripe uniform. Also, this is Mother's Day! Make sure you grab an extra ticket for your mom!]
3. Sunday, June 10 vs. San Diego Padres: Nyjer Morgan Bobblehead, compliments of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board. [Note: A majority of the bobbleheads will feature Morgan in his batting stance, while 5,000 random bobbleheads will feature Tony Plush "throwing up the 'T'."]
4. Sunday, July 1 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks: Italian Racing Sausage Bobble, compliments of Klement’s Sausage. [Note: This is also Italian Heritage Day and the Brewers will wear special uniform tops.]
5. Sunday, July 29 vs. Washington Nationals: Bob Uecker Bobblehead, featuring the current Brewers radio broadcaster in Milwaukee Braves catching gear, compliments of Time Warner Cable.
6. Sunday, September 16 vs. New York Mets: Aramis Ramirez Bobblehead, compliments of Wild Impact Marketing. [Note: 5,000 random bobbleheads will feature Ramirez in the Cerveceros jersey.]
As you know, our bobblehead games are some of the most popular of the season, so you’ll want to purchase your tickets early to secure your seats!
Find tickets to these games, as well as other great deals, on brewers.com.
See you there!