Results tagged ‘ Wisconsin Energy Foundation ’
Milwaukee Brewers fans, players, coaches and other supporters enthusiastically participate in season-long fundraisers that generate needed resources. Seizing the opportunity to build on the success of Brewers Community Foundation, Brewers Chairman and Principal Owner Mark Attanasio and Brewers Community Foundation have launched the 2013 Leadership Council.
“We are honored to have eight prominent businesses partnering with our organization on meaningful philanthropic efforts,” said Attanasio. “Our 2013 Inaugural Leadership Council is a perfect example of teamwork and collaboration. We hope that the Council generates opportunities to expand the impact we have on the community we all care deeply about.”
The 2013 Leadership Council includes: BMO Harris Bank, Delta Dental, Delzer Printing, Kapco, MillerCoors, Northwestern Mutual, West Bend Mutual and Wisconsin Energy Foundation. Each of these organizations has a long history of meaningful engagement with the community.
The 2013 Leadership Council will join Brewers Community Foundation in the sponsorship of six key events which benefit nonprofit organizations in Greater Milwaukee. These events include:
- Three “Drive for Charity” events at Miller Park (April 19-21, June 21-23 and August 30-September 1)
- 5K Famous Racing Sausages Run/Walk, July 20
- Brewers Community Foundation Ultimate Auction, August 6-20
- Brewers Community Foundation Week, August 15-21
“This collective effort will create new opportunities to increase the magnitude of our initiatives,” said Cecelia Gore, Executive Director of Brewers Community Foundation. “Our Leadership Council assures a winning season for our community.”
Over the past three seasons, Brewers Community Foundation has successfully raised close to $10 million in support of quality nonprofit organizations that focus on health, education, recreation and basic needs. These efforts have resulted in the organization playing a meaningful role in the overall community effort to improve the quality of life in Milwaukee and support efforts to address critical needs.
-John and Cait
- Posted on April 23, 2013 at 3:16 pm
- No Comments
- Tags: 5K Famous Racing Sausages Run/Walk, BMO Harris Bank, Brewers Community Foundation, Brewers Community Foundation Ultimate Auction, Brewers Community Foundation Week, Cecelia Gore, Delta Dental, Delzer Printing, Drive For Charity, Kapco Metal Stamping, Leadership Council, Mark Attanasio, MillerCoors, Northwestern Mutual, West Bend Mutual, Wisconsin Energy Foundation