Results tagged ‘ MLB PREPLAY ’
Those of you who already have the MLB At Bat and At the Ballpark Apps can skip reading this post—you already know how awesome they are!
However, for the uninitiated, I thought that now would be a great time to extol their virtues–so you can download them before Opening Day and keep up with the Crew all season long. Just search for them in your local app store, or click here for details. [Psst! You’ll also get special offers from us just for checking in!]
MLB AT BAT
Devices: Android, iPhone/iPod/iPad and BlackBerry* (*coming 4/1/13; Z10 devices only; feature set not yet announced)
Note: This is a universal app, meaning if you purchase At Bat 13 on your Apple or Android device, you can log in on your other supported mobile devices.
- MLB and team news/articles
- Ticket sales/promotions
- Gameday audio for all games (Uecker in your pocket!)
- Free MLB.tv game of the day
- In-game video highlights
- Ability to integrate with your MLB.tv subscription
Plus, new for 2013:
- Increased iPad functionality
- Integrated video
- Improved navigation
- Link to shop
- Additional push notifcations
Price: One-time annual fee of $19.99 for the entire 2013 season, through the World Series or iOS users may pay $2.99/month using the recurring billing option available through the Apple Store. There is a non-paid version of this app, but it is pretty basic and ad supported; the paid version will get you all the bells and whistles like video, gameday audio, enhanced stats and more. Definitely worth it!
MLB AT THE BALLPARK
Devices: Android & iPhone/iPod
- Game details
- Check-ins & Check-in offers: Yes, that’s right, you’ll want to make sure you check-in to every Brewers game this year to maximize your Brewers rewards–could be a ticket offer, a Brewers item or other special experiences!
- A to Z fan guide
- Ballpark maps/directory (including concession info!)
- Ticket sales promotions
- Ballpark & player entrance music (Find your favorite players’ at-bat song and download it directly on to your phone without leaving your seat! No Shazam or Sound Hound necessary! Speaking of music…stay tuned for our annual music blog post!]
- Social Clubhouse access:
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram!
- Find your favorite Brewers players on Twitter!
- Club videos
Plus, new for 2013:
- New user interface
- My Journal Experience to allow for tracking ballpark visits and special offers, uploading of photos & sharing (You can even manually inpput all your ballpark visits dating back to 2005!)
- Ticket purchase and upgrade opportunities
- Location awareness
- Continued updates to Ballpark information
Price: FREE! This app is independent of AT BAT, but they do cross-link/promote each other. For example, when you click on Ballpark info in the At Bat app, it will take you to that information in the At the Ballpark app.
For the super-fan, MLB also has an entire suite of app products available; here’s just a brief summary:
1. MLB PrePlay:
MLB PrePlay is the official prediction game of MLB. Use it to predict the outcome of every game and every at-bat of the 2013 season. It’s a great way to connect and compete with friends.
2. Full Count:
Free mobile app featuring MLB’s live video streaming content channel, including a daily offering of live look-ins and highlights of every MLB game.
3. Minor League Baseball:
Follow every pitch of every game from Minor League Baseball’s top two levels with Gameday. Also, get complete stats, schedules, standings and the latest news from every Triple-A and Double-A Club.
3. Beat the Streak presented by Dunkin’ Donuts:
Free-to-play game that gives fans the opportunity to achieve fantasy baseball immorality by surpassing the legendary conescutive games hitting streak record of 56 and claiming a $5.6 million prize in the process.
4. Also be on the lookout for Head 2 Head!
So, what are you waiting for? Download these great apps just in time for Opening Day!
And next time you’re at Miller Park….Don’t forget to check in!