Results tagged ‘ Milwaukee Brewers Ultimate Fan Experience ’
The cliché “one of a kind…” is heard all too often, but the “2013 Milwaukee Brewers Ultimate Fan Experience” is something that would be next to impossible to replicate.
Through the sweepstakes, one lucky fan will be chosen to receive the following prize package:
– A Bob Uecker Game-Worn Sweater—a colorful, warm piece of history worn by a colorful man. The sweater comes complete with a Major League Baseball authentication hologram that shows Mr. Baseball wore the sweater during a Brewers radio broadcast this year.
– Yovani Gallardo’s Game-Worn 2013 Opening Day Jersey that was donned by the Brewers righthander for his fourth consecutive Opening Day start. The jersey is authenticated by Major League Baseball.
– Four Round-Trip Southwest Airlines Tickets between Milwaukee (either to or from) and any location served by Southwest Airlines.
– Four Field Diamond Box Tickets to any 2013 Milwaukee Brewers regular season game at Miller Park.
– A Chance to Slide Down Bernie Brewer’s Slide along with three of your friends.
– Bob Uecker Meet and Greet – Your group of four will meet “Ueck” on the field during batting practice before a Brewers game at Miller Park. You will then be able to watch batting practice on the field and have your photo taken in the Brewers dugout.
– Your Own Bobblehead – The Brewers will create a bobblehead in your image and produce the item for your personal collection.
Sweepstakes tickets are just $1, and the more times you enter, the better chance of winning. Tickets will be available at brewers.com/ultimatesweeps beginning today at 10 a.m. CT through Tuesday, June 11 at 10 a.m. CT. No purchase necessary. Entries are also accepted by writing to: Brewers Ultimate Fan Experience Sweepstakes, c/o Brewers Community Foundation, One Brewers Way, Milwaukee, WI 53214.
“We wanted to offer a package that was truly unique, and it all starts with an item like Ueck’s game-worn sweater,” said Brewers Chief Operating Officer Rick Schlesinger. “We think this will be a very popular contest with an appeal to Brewers fans of all ages.”
The winning name will be drawn on or around Monday, June 17. Net proceeds from the sweepstakes will benefit the programs supported by the Brewers Community Foundation. For complete rules and more information, please visit brewers.com/ultimatesweeps.