Results tagged ‘ Miller Brewery Tour ’
The MillerCoors Holiday Lites display returns to the Miller Valley beginning this Friday, November 30 and who better to help kick off the event than our very own Bernie Brewer and the Klement’s Famous Racing Sausages? Yes, that’s right, the Brewers mascots will be on hand for Opening Night of the Lites show and they’ll even have your chance to win Brewers Holiday 4-Packs!
The Lites show, now in its eighth year, will feature over 300,000 LED lights, synchronized to a medley of traditional and modern holiday music. It is the largest show of its kind in the Midwest, and the lights, if laid out, would stretch nearly 15 miles.
The outdoor light show begins this Friday with free, family-friendly mini-tours of the MillerCoors Brewery and Lite Show starting every 20 minutes from 4:40 p.m. until 9 p.m.
The free tours start at the Visitor Center (4251 W. State Street in Milwaukee) and include:
- Opening Miller Valley Video featuring the Girl In The Moon
- 4 block outdoor walk to view the Holiday Lites Show (approx. 7 minutes)
- Miller Valley Caves
- Beer Sampling in the historic Milwaukee Stables
For this Friday only, Bernie Brewer and the Klement’s Famous Racing Sausages will be on hand with your chance to win Brewers Holiday 4-Packs!
- Attend one of the MillerCoors Holiday Lites Tours this Friday, November 30.
- When you get to the Stables, look for Bernie Brewer and the Klement’s Famous Racing Sausages. [Note: The mascots will be on hand during the following times for picture-taking: 5:30-6:00 pm; 6:15-6:45pm; 7:00-7:30pm; 7:45-8:15pm; 8:30-9:00pm.]
- Use your camera/phone to take a photo with one or all of the mascots.
- Tweet your photo to Bernie Brewer (@Bernie_Brewer) using the hashtag: #HOLIDAY4PACKS.
- Next week, we’ll pick one lucky winner to win a pair of Holiday 4-Packs! Additional winners will be selected to win Brewers gear! Complete rules can be found here.
The tours will continue each Friday and Saturday through December 22 with participation from other community partners.
Visitors are also encouraged to bring a new, unwrapped gift to support the annual Toys for Tots drive or a non-perishable food item Hunger TaskForce. Gifts can be dropped off at the MillerCoors Visitor Center throughout the month of December.
For details about the tour, call (414) 931-2337.
We look forward to seeing your photos, so make plans to stop at the tour (after you hit the Brewers Clubhouse Sale of course)! Good luck!