Results tagged ‘ 2013 ’
We all know that Opening Day is a practically a holiday in Milwaukee—and a hot ticket. Looking forward to it helps Brewers fans get through the long, cold winter and counting down to Opening Day helps add to Brewers fans’ anticipation about the 2013 season.
And at this point, with just 31 days to go until April 1, the only way you can really secure your seats for the game against the Colorado Rockies is by purchasing a Brewers 10-pack. Starting at just $180, there are five exciting 10-Pack plans to choose from, all featuring 10 home games, plus Opening Day or any other game of your choice for FREE (while supplies last). The Brewers 10-Packs also offer several benefits, including savings on parking, regular pricing for Gold and Marquee Games and a guaranteed seat location for the 10 games in each plan (exact seating is not guaranteed for Opening Day).
There is also just one other way for one lucky fan to get tickets: Our #SEEUAPRIL1 Instagram and Twitter contest.
Ever since January 1, we’ve been counting down the days until Opening Day in various ways across many different media from our outdoor billboards to our social media platforms and now we want to hear (or rather, SEE) how you’re passing the days.
Show us the creative way(s) you count down to Opening Day and you could be chosen to be in the crowd on Monday, April 1, 2013 as the Crew takes on the Colorado Rockies at 1:10pm and kicks of the 2013 season!
Create an original photo showing how you count down to the Brewers Home Opener. Tag it on Instagram and/or Twitter using hashtag #SEEUAPRIL1 for a chance to win a pair of Terrace Box tickets (a $50 value) to Opening Day! For complete details and official rules, visit brewers.com/seeuapril1.
See below for a gallery of some of our postings so far!
And don’t forget–there is just one winner in this contest, so if you want to GUARANTEE your place in the crowd on Opening Day, purchase your Brewers 10-Pack and get in for FREE–while you still can!
Good luck in the contest and I’ll #SEEUAPRIL1!
Did you follow along with our #GUESSBREW Bobblehead Reveal?
In case you missed it, in 2013, we have slated 10 All-Fan Giveaway dates on Sundays throughout the season where every fan in attendance will receive a bobblehead featuring different Brewers personnel. The bobbles feature current players, alumni, mascots, etc.—and we revealed them here and across all of our social media platform over the past two weeks.
In case you missed it, the 2013 bobblehead lineup is as follows:
While individual tickets won’t go on sale until February, you can still lock in your favorite bobbles with Season Ticket Packages (the 20-Game Sunday Plus Plan includes ‘em all!), or you can gift them–many of our Brewers Holiday 4-Packs include at least one bobblehead date!
Enjoy your weekend!
-John & Cait
Have you been following along with our #GUESSBREW Bobblehead Reveal?
In case you missed it, in 2013, we have slated 10 All-Fan Giveaway dates on Sundays throughout the season where every fan in attendance will receive a bobblehead featuring different Brewers personnel. The bobbles feature current players, alumni, mascots, etc.—and we’ve been revealing them here and across all of our social media platforms each weekday. We’re at the halfway point now and so far, we’ve announced the following bobbleheads (click on the links to learn more about each one!):
Check back next week as we reveal the final five bobbleheads for 2013!
Enjoy your weekend!
-John & Cait
Brewers Announce Postseason Single-Game Ticketing Opportunity Details; Register Online Beginning Monday at Noon CT
Things have certainly been exciting around here!
Today we announced details for a Postseason Single-Game Ticketing Opportunity that will give fans an opportunity to register for the right to purchase tickets to potential individual 2012 Postseason games held at Miller Park.
Beginning Monday, September 24 at noon CT.,fans interested in registering may go to brewers.com/postseason and look for the link to “Postseason Single-Game Ticketing Opportunity.”
With inventory expected to be very limited, it is likely that only a very small number of fans will be selected to purchase tickets through this registration opportunity.
“In 2011, we had over 200,000 fans register for a similar opportunity and we were only able to accommodate a very small fraction of them,” said Rick Schlesinger, Brewers Chief Operating Officer. “As such, we encourage fans looking for guaranteed Postseason ticket rights to contact our ticket sales office at (414) 902-HITS (4487) and place a deposit on 2013 Season Seats.”
Fans looking to ensure tickets to Postseason games at Miller Park may bypass this single game registration by placing a deposit on a Season Seat Plan for 2013.
Details on all Postseason ticket options follow:
POSTSEASON SINGLE-GAME TICKETING OPPORTUNITY
- Registration for the Wild Card and National league Division Series (NLDS) rounds will begin at 12:00 p.m. CT Monday, September 24 and will close at 11:59 p.m. CT, Sunday, September 30.
- The Brewers will conduct a random selection of winners from the pool of registrants for each of the three Postseason series. The Wild Card and NLDS winners will be notified via email on Tuesday, October 2 and will have the opportunity to purchase up to four (4) tickets to one (1) game of the Wild Card OR NLDS, while supplies last.
- While registration for the Wild Card and NLDS will close on September 30, it will remain open for the National League Championship Series and World Series. Winners for those two rounds will be selected from the pool of registrants at later dates. Registrants (including winners of previous drawings) will be eligible for each drawing.
- All 2012 Postseason tickets purchased for individual games through Brewers.com will be “print at home.”
- There is no charge to register for this opportunity, and additional rules and information are available at brewers.com/postseason.
GUARANTEED RIGHTS TO POSTSEASON TICKETS
- The first option is for fans to purchase a Full Season Ticket Plan for the 2013 season. Fans who select this option will be given the opportunity to purchase tickets to ALL 2012 Postseason games at Miller Park, including the World Series (while supplies last).
- The second option is for fans to purchase a 20-Game Plan for the 2013 season. Those who choose this option will be given the opportunity to purchase tickets to all 2012 Wild Card, NLDS and NLCS games at Miller Park (while supplies last).
- Fans interested in either one of these two options can visit brewers.com/postseason or call (414) 902-HITS (4487).