“Brewed For Her” Event Set for July 30
On Saturday, July 30, the Milwaukee Brewers will once again host “Brewed for Her” in the Gehl Club at Miller Park when the Brewers take on the Pittsburgh Pirates at 6:10 p.m. CT. This year, the “Brewed for Her” event falls on 90s night at Miller Park and the theme will be carried over into the event.
“Brewed for Her” features style tips from fashion experts and top brand merchandise vendors, along with interactive fashion stations. A large variety of product offerings, interactive stations for nails and hair, a fashion show, a parlor for temporary tattoos and vendor booths will be featured. Vendors, fashion experts and beauticians will be on hand to offer advice, give demonstrations and offer product information.
Booths will be set up before gates open, starting at 3:00 p.m., to give attendees a chance to learn more about specialty Brewers products and gather information. Hank, “The Ballpark Pup,” will make an appearance at the fashion show and will be available for photos for a short time immediately following.
Each ticket for “Brewed for Her” includes the following:
- Early entry into Miller Park (doors to the event open at 3:00 p.m. and first pitch is set for 6:10 p.m.)
- A game ticket in the upscale Gehl Club at Miller Park, which includes a high-end buffet menu and two complimentary beverages
- 20% off a special selection of women’s Brewers apparel and accessories
- Access to vendor booths and product displays at the Brewers Team Store on the Club Level
- Style tips from fashion experts and top brand merchandise vendors
- Access to interactive stations including previews to 2017 spring fashion lines, focus groups, a parlor for temporary tattoos, a nail and hair station, New Era cap design and a chance to win prizes
- A special Brewers gift bag
Interested participants are encouraged to act quickly as space is limited to the first 200 attendees. Tickets are currently on sale for $99 per person and can be purchased at Brewers.com/brewedforher or by phone at (414) 902-GAME (4263).