Miller Park Opening Day Details Set
Opening Day at Miller Park is just five days away as the Brewers will host the Colorado Rockies on Monday, April 6. Details for Opening Day are below.
Ticket Availability: Tickets for Opening Day are sold out. Tickets remain available for the remaining five games of the opening homestand.
- Parking Lots/Gate Opening Times: The Miller Park parking lots will open at 10 a.m. on Opening Day. The gates to Miller Park will open at 10:40 a.m. In coordination with new procedures established by Major League Baseball, all fans will be screened by metal detectors upon entering Miller Park. Fans are encouraged to arrive early to the gates to ensure they don’t miss first pitch.
- 50/50 Raffle: The 50/50 Raffle will begin when gates open at 10:40 a.m. Proceeds from the raffle support local nonprofit organizations.
- First Pitch: Retired Commissioner Emeritus and former Brewers Owner Allan H. “Bud” Selig will throw out the ceremonial first pitch on Opening Day. In honor of his achievements, the Brewers retired the number 1 and will unveil the “Selig Experience,” a state-of-the-art attraction at Miller Park, to the public on Friday, May 29.
- Brewers Magnetic Schedule Day: All fans in attendance will receive a Brewers 2015 magnetic schedule.
- The 13th Annual Klement’s Opening Day First Brat Relay Race: Prior to first pitch on Opening Day, the Klement’s Famous Racing Sausages will participate in the 13th Annual Klement’s Opening Day First Brat Relay Race, beginning at 10 a.m. at the Klement’s plant on Chase Ave. The Klement’s Famous Racing Sausages™ will deliver the “First Brat” all the way to Miller Park (weather permitting).
OPENING DAY PARKING INFORMATION
The Brewers are urging fans to plan ahead when considering parking options for all games at Miller Park, but in particular for Opening Day. Fans may purchase parking passes in advance for all home dates at Miller Park through the Miller Park Box Office, Brewers.com or by phone at (414) 902-4000. Please note, a limited number of parking passes are available for Opening Day.
There will not be overflow parking at Wisconsin State Fair Park this year.
Please tune in to AM 1180 for up to the minute information.
Fans are encouraged to share in the excitement around Opening Day by following the Club on its various social media platforms. Fans may participate in the conversation by tagging photos and updates on Twitter and Instagram with #BrewersOpener.