Brewed for Her Night Set for May 25
On Saturday, May 25, during the Brewers vs. Pirates game, we’ll be hosting our first-ever “Brewed For Her” event in the Gehl Club at Miller Park, an event geared toward women showcasing multiple products that are sold in the Brewers Team Stores, along with fashion tips, and interactive beauty stations highlighting new Brewers hair and nail accessories.
The event will begin an hour and a half before gates open that day (noon) so that attendees have time to shop the stores and visit vendor booths set up by the Brewers Team Store on the Club Level before the game begins. Various vendors, fashion experts, and beauticians will be on hand during the event to offer advice, give demonstrations and offer product information. Attendees will also be able to purchase items in the Gehl Club that day and those who purchase the new Brewers hair and nail accessories will also have the opportunity to have the beauticians style their hair and nails with them on the spot.
“We know women love baseball and we wanted to give them a special day dedicated to them. This event will be a lot of fun; we hope they’ll enjoy the new Brewers gear and accessories and get new ideas on how to show their team support not just at the game, but also out on the town,” said Jill Aronoff, Senior Director Merchandise Branding.
Brewed for Her is $115 per ticket and includes:
- Early entry into Miller Park
- Your Brewers vs. Pirates ticket in the upscale Gehl Club at Miller Park, which includes an all- you-can-eat buffet and two complementary beverages
- Access to vendor booths and product displays at the Brewers Team Store on the Club Level
- Demonstrations by beauticians
- Fashion tips from experts
- Ability to purchase merchandise that evening from the Gehl Club
- A special Brewed for Her gift bag, which includes a t-shirt
I’m planning to attend this event and look forward to talking with many of the attendees as well as grabbing photos to feature here on the blog–I hope to see you there!
Tickets are on sale now at brewers.com/brewedforher or by phone at (414) 902-GAME (4263). You’ll want to hurry as this event is limited to just the first 200 attendees!