Early Entry for Brewers Mini Ends Tonight!
Are you planning to join John and me by running in the Brewers Mini-Marathon on Saturday, September 22? Then don’t forget to register by midnight tonight (Monday, April 30) to save $10 with the Early Entry fee of just $65. [After tonight, the price increases to $75 until July 31.]
Register now and you’ll get:
- To race on a scenic and unique course past, around and through many Milwaukee landmarks. The course will begin and end at Miller Park, including an opportunity to run inside, along the playing field warning track.
- terrific on-course support with 10 Aid Stations serving water & Gatorade, Misting Stations, and entertainment along the route.
- A free Brewers ticket voucher for any remaining 2012 regular season game or a game in April/May of 2013.
- A swag bag including a tech shirt, plus a medal and awards for top performers in each male and female age category.
- Access to a fantastic post-race tailgate party at Miller Park with live music, free beer and great food!
- Fundraising opportunities to support the MACC Fund and amazing prizes for top individual and group fundraisers.
Don’t forget to follow us here all season long as we train for the race and raise money to support the MACC Fund! We’ll have tips on getting the proper gear, what to eat to compete, training logs and more! After you register, make sure you join Team John & Cait!
For more information on the Brewers Mini, visit www.brewersmini.com.
Hope to see you there!