Earlier this year, with our preview of the 2012 promotional schedule, we highlighted our six All-Fan Bobblehead Giveaways and included photos of the Lucroy and Gallardo bobbles.
We now have photos of the Nyjer Morgan bobblehead to add to the mix, so I’m including those below.
Check back here as I will be sure to update this post as we receive photos of the rest!
2012 ALL-FAN BOBBLEHEAD GIVEAWAYS
1. Sunday, April 22 Brewers vs. Colorado Rockies: Jonathan Lucroy Bobblehead, compliments of Kwik Trip. [Note: 5,000 random bobbleheads will feature Lucroy in the retro pinstripe uniform.]
2. Sunday, May 13 Brewers vs. Chicago Cubs: Yovani Gallardo Bobblehead, compliments of Robert Haack Diamonds. [Note: 5,000 random bobbleheads will feature Gallardo in the retro pinstripe uniform. Also, this is Mother’s Day! Make sure you grab an extra ticket for your mom!]
3. Sunday, June 10 vs. San Diego Padres: Nyjer Morgan Bobblehead, compliments of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board. [Note: A majority of the bobbleheads will feature Morgan in his batting stance, while 5,000 random bobbleheads will feature Tony Plush “throwing up the ‘T’.”]
4. Sunday, July 1 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks: Italian Racing Sausage Bobble, compliments of Klement’s Sausage. [Note: This is also Italian Heritage Day and the Brewers will wear special uniform tops.]
5. Sunday, July 29 vs. Washington Nationals: Bob Uecker Bobblehead, featuring the current Brewers radio broadcaster in Milwaukee Braves catching gear, compliments of Time Warner Cable.
6. Sunday, September 16 vs. New York Mets: Aramis Ramirez Bobblehead, compliments of Wild Impact Marketing. [Note: 5,000 random bobbleheads will feature Ramirez in the Cerveceros jersey.]
As you know, our bobblehead games are some of the most popular of the season, so you’ll want to purchase your tickets early to secure your seats!
Find tickets to these games, as well as other great deals, on brewers.com.
See you there!
Spring Training is underway and Opening Day is just 24 days from now. Brewers Baseball is coming, but I know that for some fans, that’s just not soon enough.
You’re as anxious as I am for the season to start and you probably can’t get enough Brewers news in your day (hence the reason you’re reading this post!).
Well, if you already read all the news on brewers.com, Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter (@Bernie_Brewer) and @Brewers), I’m happy to announce we’ve got one more way that you can keep up with the Crew: Pinterest.
If you haven’t heard of Pinterest yet, it’s a essentially a place to create virtual pinboards and it’s become one of the fastest growing social sites ever. Here’s how it works:
Pinterest lets you organize and share things you find on the web through the creation of virtual pinboards (think of a bulletin board you’d have in your room or office). People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes and share things they love–like all things Brew Crew!
An especially fun part about Pinterest is that you can browse pinboards created by other people. That makes it a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests–again, like Brewers Baseball!
People have already been pinning Brewers-related content on the site and now we’re happy to join the network and provide new content to our fans.
We’ve already set up several different boards, including:
- Brewed for Her- Featuring the coolest new Women’s merchandise
- Gift Ideas-Fun things for the Brewers fans on your list
- If These Guys Could Talk…- All things related to our loveable mascots!
- Brewed for Him-The hottest new Men’s merchandise
- For the Kids-Kids merchandise
- Giveaways, Promotions & Special Events: Check here for updates on our latest All-Fan Giveaways (read: Bobblehead Photos!) and all that is happening at Miller Park.
- The Brew Crew-Player-specific items.
- For the Record Books-Historical-type pins
- Fan Favorites-Fan-related content (here’s where we may repin your pins!)
- Non-Gameday Events
- All-Inclusive Areas at Miller Park
- Ballpark Fare-Mouthwatering images of the latest and greatest Miller Park snacks
We invite you to follow our boards and check back often for the latest updates!
I’ve already spent countless hours browsing the site myself, so now I’m happy that I finally have a work-related reason to do so!
And hopefully, this will help you kill some time until Opening Day-happy pinning!
In the past, we’ve partnered with local events and attractions like State Fair, Summerfest, the Zoo, the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, and the Harley-Davidson Museum to bring fun and value to Brewers fans’ summers and 2012 is no different.
Here’s a sneak peek at this year’s partner ticket packages, most of which are on sale now.
The Harley-Davidson Museum: Crew H-D Ticket Package
[Brewers Ticket + H-D Museum Ticket + Glass Mug = $20]
For just $20, join Crew H-D and get your ticket package that includes a Brewers ticket to one of 10 select games during the 2012 season, one adult admission ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum® and a glass mug that you can claim on your next trip to Motor® Bar & Restaurant at the Museum. Ride to the ballpark, visit brewers.com/hdmuseum or call (414) 902-4000 today! Sale begins March 15 and offer ends September 30.
Milwaukee Admirals: 2-Man Advantage Ticket Package
[Brewers Ticket + Admirals Ticket = $16]
For just $16, fans will get one Bow ticket to the Admirals home game on Friday, March 30 vs. the Oklahoma City Barons and one Terrace Reserved ticket to the April 8 (vs. Cardinals), 20 (vs. Rockies) or 24 (vs. Astros) Brewers home games at Miller Park during the 2012 season. Psst! March 30 is also Brewers voucher night at the Admirals game where all fans in attendance will receive a special buy-one, get-one free ticket offer, providing even more bang for your buck. Visit brewers.com/admirals. Offer ends March 30.
Milwaukee County Zoo: Brew Crew & the Zoo Ticket Package
[Brewers Ticket + Zoo Ticket + T-Shirt = $20]
For just $20, see the Brew Crew and the Zoo! Get one Terrace Reserved ticket to select Brewers games and one 2012 adult admission ticket to the Milwaukee County Zoo, plus a free Brew Crew & the Zoo t-shirt! Valid game dates include: June 19, July 4, July 26, July 31 and August 31. For more information, please call (414) 902-4000 or visit brewers.com/zoo. Offer ends August 31. The zoo ticket is valid through December 31, 2012 and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Summerfest: Brewers-Summerfest Rock the Ballpark Package
[Brewers Ticket + Summerfest Ticket + T-Shirt = $24]
The Brewers and Summerfest already give you two awesome lineups and Milwaukee’s greatest hits. And now, we’ve teamed up to bring you both for one low price with the “Rock the Ballpark” package. For just $24, get one ticket to select Brewers home games, one General Admission Summerfest ticket (valid any day 6/27-7/1, 7/3-7/8) and a special edition Brewers-Summerfest t-shirt. For information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit brewers.com/summerfest. Offer ends June 26.
Wisconsin State Fair: Brewers $13 Fair Fridays
[Brewers Ticket + State Fair Ticket = $13]
At Miller Park, every Friday is a $13 Fair Friday! Your Fair Friday purchase includes one Terrace Reserved ticket to any Friday Brewers game during the 2012 season and one general admission ticket to the Wisconsin State Fair presented by U.S. Cellular®. For tickets, call (414) 902-4000 or visit brewers.com/statefair. Offer excludes Opening Day and ends July 31.
Wisconsin Timber Rattlers: Brewers-Timber Rattlers Fang-Tastic Ticket Deal
[Brewers Ticket + Timber Rattlers Ticket + T-Shirt = $20]
Get one Terrace Reserved ticket to the Brewers game on Friday, August 17 at 7:10pm and one voucher for select Wisconsin Timber Rattlers games played at Time Warner Cable Field at Fox Cities Stadium in Appleton, plus a special Brewers-Timber Rattlers t-shirt, all for just $20. For information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit brewers.com/timberrattlers. Offer ends August 16. Voucher excludes the Timber Rattlers Opening Day on April 5. Other restrictions may apply.
For details on all of these great deals, including game dates and purchase information, fans can visit the individual links above, or the Fan Value Corner at brewers.com/fanvalues. Most of the ticket packages are currently available for purchase at the Miller Park Box Office, online at brewers.com/fanvalues or by calling (414) 902-4000.